Country reports on European cards & payments markets
Verisk Financial Research reports combine a detailed overview and expert commentary on the credit card and debit card payments markets in countries throughout Europe.
Country reports, from Austria to Ukraine, provide not only relevant information but also offer valuable and profitable commentary on the retail banking and card payment landscape across the continent.
Expert market coverage includes commentary and evaluation of the network market share, retail banking and merchant acquirer landscape. Dedicated teams of analysts and researchers comment on retail banking and payment trends, debit and credit card use, contactless payments and more.
Such detailed analysis helps clients to better evaluate competitors and establish beneficial partnerships in growing European card payment markets.
Delivered in a no-nonsense format, our reports on card industry trends in Europe are designed to enable intelligent comparison of card markets in different countries.
Card payment reports for Europe | Key Points
- The combination of detailed data and expert commentary provides a thorough overview of the markets across Europe.
- Analysis of the latest trends in payment methods covers the growth in contactless and mobile payments against access to bank branches and ATM use.
- Coverage of market share by global and local players across Europe allows insight into the retail banking, merchant acquirer and competitor outlook.
- Scrutiny of the profitability of the credit card market in Europe includes data on derived profits from interest income, net interest revenue, merchant revenue, card fee revenue and other non-interest income.
- Overviews of the card payments market in Europe takes in the regulatory landscape and the latest technological developments.
- A clear template design for each country facilitates easy comparison and cross-referencing between markets.
Europe payments research reports A-Z