Country reports on card & payment markets in Africa
Verisk Financial Research reports offer a comprehensive overview and expert commentary on developments in the credit card, payments and merchant acquirer markets across the continent of Africa. Reports provide essential information and valuable insights into the retail banking and card payment landscapes in many African countries, from Algeria to South Africa.
And it's more than having the market facts at your disposal. We provide expert commentary on market share in networks, retail banks and merchant acquiring. It is information that enables our clients to not only evaluate the competition but to make informed decisions on building new partnerships in the evolving African marketplace.
Research reports from Verisk are designed to deliver essential information in an easily digestible format and allow rapid comparison between countries.
Card payment reports for Africa | Key Points
- Combining detailed data and explanatory commentary to give clients a valuable overview of the markets in African countries.
- Tracking current trends in payment methods across Africa including developments in mobile payments, access to bank branches, and ATM use.
- Understanding the market share for global and local networks, retail banking, merchant acquirers and analysis of the competitor positions.
- Calculating the overall profitability of the credit card market in African countries with breakdowns on derived profits from interest income, net interest revenue, merchant revenue, card fee revenue and other non-interest income.
- Covering the regulatory landscape for the card payments market for countries across Africa and the consequences for credit card businesses and technological development in payments.
- A template design that allows easy cross-referencing between African country markets and quick comparative analysis of performance.
Africa payments research reports A-Z